About this Panel Discussion
On April 9, join us at the Blakes head office in Toronto to learn about our brand-new tool to help your business adopt the OECD Guidelines. This one-hour panel discussion will explore the OECD Guidelines which are endorsed and administered by OECD member states, and help companies obtain a greater understanding of sustainable development, responsible practices, and non-adversarial dispute mechanisms.
The presentation will be followed by a networking cocktail reception.
- Date: Monday, April 9, 2018
- Time: 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Location: Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, Suite #4000 (40th Floor)
- 199 Bay St, Toronto, ON M5L 1A9
About the OECD Guidelines Tool
The OECD Guidelines Tool was developed by the Global Compact Network Canada Working Group on the OECD Guidelines with the support of Global Affairs Canada and aims to promote the Guidelines and its uptake in Canada.
- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm: Registration and networking
- 5:00 pm – 5:10 pm: Opening remarks by Helle Bank Jorgensen, President of the GCNC
- 5:10 pm – 6:00 pm: Panel discussion on the new Tool to promote the OECD Guidelines in Canada including Q&As
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm: Networking cocktail reception
- Registration is now closed.