Amid the Covid-19 crisis, Global Compact Network Canada (GCNC) recognizes the need to have a collaborative effort to identify the road to recovery for local businesses based on sustainability principles. This is the time for businesses to unite and collaborate in finding resilient strategies to recover from this unprecedented crisis.
With the expertise of the UN Global Compact Network together with the robust SDGs’ framework, GCNC is equipped to understand the implication of Covid-19 for the corporate sector and provide businesses with an inspirational package for a sustainable recovery from this pandemic.
Join the launch event to learn how leading Canadian companies:
- Learn how Covid-19 affected businesses’ SDGs implications (risks and opportunities)
- Identify new strategies and actions to promote sustainable recovery
- Recognize unique considerations for sustainability reporting
- Discover opportunities to collaborate with the public sector
- Continue to embed the sustainable development agenda into business operations
We look forward to seeing you there on February 23rd!